Wednesday, April 1, 2020

A change is in the AIR #atozchallenge #inthelockdown

A to Z Challenge

In The Lockdown - A change is in the AIR.



COVID-19 has sent the world into turmoil.

At 11:59pm on Wednesday 25th March, New Zealand went into total lockdown. And it changed our lives!

Perhaps this will give us an opportunity to look at life differently or do new things. I decided to vlog each day to keep a diary of events which is a new thing for me. I have vlogged but rarely face to face. Vlogging gives me a routine and forces me to go out of the house and stroll around my garden taking in the vitamin D and fresh air.

Perhaps our way of living will change completely forever (and I don't mean in lockdown forever). I hope we will learn to honour and respect Mother Nature so we don't have to face her fury again.

And while we sit at home and perhaps ponder life, Mother Earth heals and renews herself and nature and the animals enjoy their time unhindered by us.

The effects of this pandemic are devastating and while we find something positive to keep our spirits high, let us not forget those who have succombed to this virus painfully, silently, and without their loved ones by their side. May they be at peace.

A change is in the air. Let's hope this teaches us to be more compassionate towards each other, towards Mother Earth, Nature and all living things. I hope we understand that we are all one (virus )does not discriminate) and I hope that we will learn to co-exist harmoniously with each other and with all who share our Earth. We owe this to those who gave up their lives in this terrible tragedy.

I will end this post with lyrics from John Lennon and look forward to that day again.

"Imagine all the people living life in peace
Imagine all the people sharing all the world"




#Besafe
#Bestrong
#Stayhome
#Weshallovercome


Warm Regards
Suzy






Follow me on
My facebook page Suzy's Ilation
Bloglovin
Pinterest Suzy Que
Google+ Suzy Que
Instagram Suzy.Ila
YouTube SuzysIlation Suzy Que

20 comments:

  1. I sincerely hope we all change once this over... change for the better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doc. I don't think we will have much choice if we want the world to be a better place.

      Delete
  2. Yes, our life will never be the same again. This pandemic has been an eye opener on many fronts and hope we learn the lessons from it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shilpa. We may be forced to learn the lessons if we want to live good lives.

      Delete
  3. I hope we do change for the better Suzy. Hang in there, stay safe and we shall definitely overcome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bang on! I really hope we come out stronger after the storm passes! Stay safe <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shalini. I hope so too. We may not have much choice but to change our ways.

      Delete
  5. The best part of this lockdown is that you have started blogging again! And what I love most about your vlog is the soft, calming voice you have.... I love listening to your vlogs only to hear your voice..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Sunita. Glad you enjoy my vlogs. Take care

      Delete
  6. What an apt song Suzy to describe the current situation. Covid has completely thrown us all off gear. and we need to face the storm now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ramya. It sure has. I hope things resolve soon. Take care

      Delete
  7. Take care, stay safe and stay indoors. I sincerely hope and pray that we get over this soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The World can't be the same after that...

    Please share the Challenge's fun in this linky party: AtoZ Linky party
    Open to all the A to Z Challengers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks Frederique. Yes very true, we will see a different world.

      Delete
  9. Thanks Suzy. I do hope the world can be better after this. More compassionate...
    A most excellent beginning.
    Wishing you a wonderful A to Z. I think many of us are blogging again or more.
    https://wp.me/pDORj-3ZT
    ~ Moonie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Suzy - Thank you for dropping by my blog and for the post.
    You are absolutely right. This pandemic is definitely going to bring about a lot of changes in this world, once it's all over, and we start resuming our normal lives.
    Enjoyed reading this post.
    Looking forward to the rest of the month.
    Take care and be safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pradeep. Life I think will be very different after the pandemic is controlled. I hope for the better.

      Delete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection