This is a perfect Friday Five for my city.
1. Do you have a hurricane or tornado story?
1982 - Flew through a typhoon (or hurricane) from HongKong to Singapore. Pretty scary.
That plane was rocking and rolling. Couldn't see a thing out of the window except thick
dark angry clouds.
2. When was the last time you flew a kite?
Probably 1998 when the kids were young.
3. Not counting in the midst of a storm, where's the windiest place you've been?
From Wikipedia Wellington "Because of its location in the latitudes of the Roaring Forties, and also its
exposure to the winds blowing through the Cook Strait, Wellington is known to New Zealanders as
4. Where did you last see a real windmill?
Wellington, New Zealand (here's a pic Wellington Wind Turbine)
5. From which direction is the wind coming right now?
Please share your answers via comments.
Friday Fives is taken from Friday5.org