Saturday, April 4, 2020

DIY #atozchallenge #inthelockdown

A to Z Challenge

In The Lockdown - DIY




So what happens when a plank on your gate comes loose and you wait a few days only to find you are in the lockdown?

About a week before the full lockdown came in, the plank on my gate came loose. I tried to find my hammer but it was broken and my toolkit was nowhere to be found.

So I put in an order for a new toolkit. Usually it arrives in about 3 days and I thought I would fix it over the weekend after it arrives.

But just a couple of days after I put in the order the lockdown came in and my order got cancelled.

So I just had to improvise with a little DIY. Some strings are doing very nicely to hold it in place until I can get a hammer and nails.

There really was no point in stressing about this.Not much you can do in a lockdown!

So here is today's song. A gentle reminder in turbulent times that ...

"When I find myself in times of trouble, 
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, 
Let it be.
And in my hour of darkness
She is standing right in front of me
Speaking words of wisdom
Let it be
There will be an answer
Let it be"







#Besafe
#Bestrong
#Stayhome
#Weshallovercome

Previous posts: A  B   C

Warm Regards
Suzy







Follow me on
My facebook page Suzy's Ilation
Bloglovin
Pinterest Suzy Que
Google+ Suzy Que
Instagram Suzy.Ila
YouTube SuzysIlation Suzy Que

5 comments:

  1. Necessity is the mother of invention and this has been proven ample number of times during this lockdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best attitude to take Suzy. I too had ordered stuff that got cancelled. I just hope I get my money back. But till then I'll have to let it be.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection