Sunday, July 10, 2011

Snapshot of my week - Hallelujah




A weekly post on the highs and lows (and everything else in between) of my week. A nice journal for the future.




I'm back into my regular gym routine again so a big :D  there. Couldn't escape it before - it was on my way to the bus stop but since we moved into a new building at work, it's now further away. But I tell myself, the walk is a good warm-up. Though it's not fun on a cold, wet and windy day.

Last Saturday I went to see the Ten Tenors in concert. They were awesome and their rendition of Hallelujah was a m a z i n g.

The Hallelujah prompted me to watch the movie "King David" so I've been watching that on youtube. Richard Gere is one of my favourite actors. Not sure though about his King David role.

There must be something about Crystals this week - so many "crystal" posts on FB.

And there must be a lot of love going on in the world, so many "in a relationship" and "engaged" posts on FB too.

The weather was wild yesterday and there was a Tornado in Waikanae. I have a friend who lives there. Haven't heard from him, hope he is safe. It's pretty blustery today too. But the sun is shining and it's not too cold either.

Lots of happy skyping lately - my cutie-pie grand nephew in Florida, my 85 year old aunt I haven't seen for nearly 5 years now (so thrilled to see and speak to her), my cousins. Great fun. Thank God for skype.

I am convinced the buses eat my scarves - I've dropped 2 on the bus in the last month - 1 this week. My first one was a pinky-red pashmina - so gorgeous. But no one handed it in :( and the other was a cheap $2 shop midnight blue scarf. No tears there and won't be chasing that one. Scarf shopping is on my to-do list.

Watched the last episode of Roots (a re-run) this week. The kid enjoyed it too and is now asking to read the book - ordered online and should arrive soon. The kid does not like reading so this is a great blessing.

                                                                            ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection