Saturday, July 2, 2011

Question of the day - Is Imagination more important than Knowledge?



Albert Einstein said:  "Imagination is more important than knowledge"
and I think he was right.



The greatest inventions over the centuries were the culmination of dreams and fantasies that visionaries dared to convert into reality, not the result of available information.

Knowledge facilitates improvement but imagination creates.

Knowledge stays within the boundaries of what we know, imagination takes you beyond the limits of the mind.

Knowledge gives you the ability to experience what is known, imagination allows you to experience anything you can dream of and desire.

Knowledge is inspiring but imagination is exciting and daring.

Knowledge is the amalgamation of thoughts and experiences of many, imagination is yours and yours alone.



PS
I wrote this post a few days ago but held of publishing it - don't know why.

And just after I published this post a few minutes ago, ... these posts showed up on my "Blogs I Follow" dashboard
 Imagination - The Invisible Counselors    Lunch With God - Imagine Big

I must be in synch with the Universe today.



2 comments:

  1. I think imagination is more important than knowledge because we hace to imagine or think something before we can gain knowledge about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right Ila. Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection