Saturday, July 30, 2011

Paint Write and be Grateful - July



Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude 
                                                                                                                  ~ Denis Waitley


I truly believe that to be grateful is to be happy. So here is my July grateful post.

All my July posts on this series were good and selecting 3 were really difficult.

My earlier post on my happiest childhood memory put me into a sentimental mood.

So in a sentimental mood, here are the ones I finally chose.

So grateful ....









Companion posts:
    My happiest childhood memory
    A beloved classroom
 
Related posts:
    Paint Write and be Grateful - May
    Paint Write and be Grateful - June


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection