Saturday, July 23, 2011

Question of the day - How does one become a living manifestation of Divinity?



Become a living manifestation of Divinity - How?




If we believe that we are spiritual beings having a human experience then we are already living manifestations of Divinity. I so believe that.

I also believe that we arrive on earth with a purpose in mind and for our soul to learn and grow.

So to live our lives with Divinity I think we only need to live from our heart. 

Anything that makes our heart joyful and benefits us and others endorses our Divinity.

Sometimes though walking away from something even though it saddens us also takes us towards our life purpose. 

So if that's not joyful how do we know it's the right thing to do?  

Again we just know in our hearts that it is the best action to take. And I also know that the Universe will keep nudging us into taking that action should we fail to do so the first time

When we live from our hearts, we remain in tune with our life purpose. And I think when we are on our life path or in tune with our life purpose, even though it may not be an easy path, our spirit lifts. 

And of course I'll only know if all of the above are true when my journey on earth ends and I "return to sender".


Please share your thoughts would love to know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection