Friday, July 1, 2011

List It - What I tell my children



            What do I tell my children?





     o   I love you and I will always be here for you.
   
     o   Success comes to those who persevere.

     o   Dream big and hold that dream. Take small steps to get there.

     o   Have your own opinion but also respect the opinions of others.

     o   When you can't agree on something, agree to disagree.

     o   Always be kind and compassionate.

     o   Help those in need even if the amount of help you can give is small.

     o   People are more important than things.

     o   When in doubt, don't do anything that will make your mother sad.

     o   In life you win some, you lose some. Celebrate the wins.  Don't stress over the losses.

     o   Now and then, stop and smell the roses. Enjoy life. Be happy.

     o   And all the  things I would tell my teenage self  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection