Monday, July 11, 2011

I Love Quotes

      
      There is no need for temples 
      or complicated philosophies.
      My brain and my heart are my temples; 
      my philosophy is kindness
                                ~His Holiness The Dalai Lama
                                 
         

I love this quote. This resonates so much with me.

My late grandmother and my late father were living examples of this. They rarely went to the temple. Their worship of God was in the life they lived and the kindness they showed to others. They both achieved great things in their life, yet they lived simple, humble lives.  Both were the kindest, most gentle and loving souls I ever knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection