Monday, July 25, 2011

I Love Quotes - Nelson Mandela - The walk to freedom

There is no easy walk to freedom anywhere,
and many of us will have to pass through the valley of the shadow of death again and again before we reach the mountaintop of our desires.
                                                    ~ Nelson Mandela




Nelson Mandela celebrated his 93rd birthday last week so a quote from him seems appropriate.
I think that when we really have to work towards attaining the things or circumstances we desire, we value and appreciate them all the more.
Life would not be exciting or fulfilling if everything we ever wanted was presented to us on a platter.
Thank You Nelson Mandela. Whenever I have to walk the hard road, I will remember this quote.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection