Sunday, July 24, 2011

Snapshot of my week - a great week

Saw the Harry Potter movie The Deathly Hallows part 2 in 3D.

There were many posts on Facebook raving about the movie so I think I expected a bit more. And the 3D wasn't as effective as Avatar.

I should've gone without any expectations. But I still enjoyed it heaps.

It's quite sad though that it is the last HP movie.


Walked from work to the cinema with a friend and went window shopping for boots. Saw some really nice ones but way too expensive even on sale.

This week I did a lot of catching up with ex colleagues from different workplaces. I love meeting up with all of them.

It was cold again this week, particularly on Friday.  The winter is starting to get quite bitter. The weather was absolutely miserable yesterday. Miserable today too and there is a possibility of snow!

And in yesterday's miserable weather, I went off to get my haircut.  It's been nearly 2 months since my last one and it was getting quite unruly. Finally it's tidy again.

Went for my yearly check to the doctor - blood pressure perfect, bloods taken and hope that those come out normal *crosses fingers and toes*. The nurse was great, she got my bloods the very first time. Usually they torture me. But my hand is quite bruised.

Faith must be the topic of the week or else the Universe is giving me a message. So many "faith" posts on twitter and blogs.

Hope your week has been a good one too. Please share the highlights of your week, I'd love to know.


Previous Snapshot posts:
17 July 2011 - a fun filled week
10 July 2011 - Hallelujah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection