Monday, July 18, 2011

I Love Quotes - Mother Teresa



         It is not how much we do, 
         but how much love we put into that action
                                                      ~Mother Teresa






This quote is so easily explained with the beautiful cards my kids give me on my birthday and mother's day. And they're always accompanied by big hugs. These are the moments I cherish.
And they are the best gifts I get because they are made with so much love.

Here are 2 cards made by my kids. I love them.






2 comments:

  1. This reminds me of the reading at my wedding - 1 Corithians Chapter 13. I think this part is very apt to the quote.

    ""If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing"

    Barb W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Barb for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection