Saturday, April 29, 2017

Xtraordinary Moments ... #atozchallenge letter X @AprilA2Z

My theme for the 2017 AtoZ Challenge is "Daily Thoughts".

Each day I will post a thought that comes to mind. The first word of the thought will correspond with the letter of the day.

Usually I write about one thought, today I'll add a few and let you ponder over them.

So here is my thought for the letter X




eXtraordinary moments are not born out of keeping with the norm


The great inventions of our time did not come about in walking the straight and narrow. They came about because some had the courage to try something new. Unafraid of failure, they dared to step out and make their dreams come true.


I love this song - This is the moment from Jekyll and Hyde that depicts that moment when life changes and the courage to take that step comes that leads to an extraordinary momentous moment.




This is the moment,
This is the time,
When the momentum and the moment
Are in rhyme!
~ Jeckyll and Hyde



Share a moment when you dared to do something different that became momentous? Share in the comments below.

If you do leave a comment, please make it easy for me and add a link to your blog / post. Thanks.

Written for the #atozchallenge drop by and check out some awesome posts.

My posts so far
All roads lead to your destiny               
Be like the river       
Change occurs at every moment
Do or do not       
Expectation              
Find the Fun
Great Minds Think Alike
Help Comes
Inaction can
Journeys
Kite Flying
Live as if
Music
Now and then
Open Doors
Patience
Quieting the mind
Respond Intelligently
Success is defined
The Day Came When
Umbrellas
Variety of thoughts
When will we learn


Warm Regards
Photobucket




Follow me on
My facebook page Suzy's Ilation
Bloglovin
Pinterest Suzy Que
Google+ Suzy Que
Instagram Suzy.Ila

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful song and his voice is so powerful... Loved that baritone 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is full of little moments that can lead to a complete change of direction if we let them - for me it was quitting my job, another was starting my blog. Love where both have taken me.
    Leanne | cresting the hill

    ReplyDelete
  3. My most momentous decision was to end my marriage of 5 years; and its the best thing I did for myself!!

    ​Wish upon the stars

    ReplyDelete
  4. My momentous decision was to not have children - it gave me the time and space to follow the things I love!

    Cheers!
    Modern Gypsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another post I resonate with. Thank you for one more beautiful quote, Suzy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, extraordinary things happen when you step out of your comfort zone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great song! Very powerful! Great post! It's so exhilarating when we push ourselves out of the ordinary to do something scary and different to change our lives for good. I tend to stay in my comfort zone but I have had a few of those moments through my life when I was brave to take a risk and usually it turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this. The extraordinary is born only when we do something untried.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection