Thursday, February 9, 2012

Roses are Red

Flowers are pretty, but the rose is beautiful. I love roses.

Last year on Valentine's Day this beautiful red rose appeared (picture taken a few days later).

Red roses mean sincere love and respect, passion and courage.

Red roses say "I love you".

And one rose means "Love at first sight. You are the one".

I think this was a gift from the Universe - I like to think so anyway.

Unexpected gifts are so awesome and this one made me very happy.





           Solitary Rose
Exquisite gift warms my heart;
    Speaks of timeless love.
 









Wishing you all many unexpected and awesome gifts.


Warm Regards
Photobucket


Linking to  Blogging for Fun  - the topic this week is "Roses are Red"


11 comments:

  1. How cool that it bloomed for you on Valentine's Day. Beautiful Haiku. Cheers, jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this single rose! There is something about a single rose - so special! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda - a single rose is truly special. love your rose too.

      Delete
  3. I didn't know that is what a single red rose means!! That is pretty cool! How special that this perfect rose bloomed for Valentines Day?

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy - I always did wonder what a single rose meant too until I surfed the web - amazing what you learn. I was thrilled with my single rose.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the info on the meaning of a single rose!I didn't know that before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither - won't turn up my nose at a single rose again. lol. thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  5. Gifts from the Universe are some of the best kind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are - and may we all receive them constantly.

      Delete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection