Thought I would change the format of my "Snapshot of my Week" and instead list 7 things that I did during the fortnight.
Sometimes less is more so keeping the list as short and simple as I can. Here are my seven things in the last fortnight (in no particular order):
1. Watched the quarter final games in the Rugby World Cup
2. Had lunch on my own at Gloria Jeans (something I've been wanting to do for a long time)
3. Started reading my new book "Steering by Starlight" by Martha Beck
4. Went for 3 interviews with Recruitment Agencies
5. Had lunch with 2 friends - catching up after months
6. Had Yum Cha lunch with my mother
7. Went shopping to buy a birthday gift for my mother and my kids.
Check some of my other posts:
Have an awesome Sunday and please share your "Sevens" too.