As I am into reading right now this is a good one to attempt.
(taken from Friday5.org)
1. What book did you struggle to get through but is something you're glad you've read?
E.M. Foster's A Passage to India - was my book for Literature at University and was such a drag
to read. Any book that you have to study is always a hard read. But I'm still glad I read it.
2. What's a book whose popularity has baffled you?
Arundhati Roy's God of Small Things - this book made no sense to me at all. Perhaps I should
attempt reading it again.
3. If you could make everyone you know read one book, what would it be?
Dan Millman's Way of the Peaceful Warrior - This book summed up the meaning of Life for me.
4. What book have you liked less and less as time has gone by?
I don't think there is any book that falls into this category. I either like a book or don't.
5. What book have you loved more and more as time has gone by?
Brian Weiss' Only Love is Real - a book that provides hope and an understanding of relationships
from a spiritual perspective.
Please share your fives. Would love to read your answers.