Saturday, September 24, 2011

Question of the day - That Gut Feel ... Is It Real?

A quick answer (from my perspective) ... you bet.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. You look back and say "I knew that". How?  That gut feel.

Each time something significant has taken place in my life (good and bad), I seem to have known. Something inside has warned me or urged me on.

I have learned over the years that I have a good gut and it speaks to me in volumes. And when I listen to it and heed its warning or grab a path that it urges me onto even though it looks incredibly impossible, good and great things have happened.

And then there are those instances when that logical analytical mind has taken over and overridden that gut feel, with disastrous consequences. I should've known better because my gut knows best.

Today's post was triggered by the book "Steering by Starlight" by Martha Beck. I love her writing style.
Haven't read the book yet (but will as soon as it arrives) - I just read a preview of the book at Amazon.com

These words resonated with me and urged me to write this post: "You and only you possess total knowledge of and capacity to create your right life. Find the still point inside you that is already guiding you towards your best destiny".

And then there is the invisible hand of the Universe that will softly nudge us on that path to our destiny, or push us off the path that would lead us astray.

I often ponder my destiny. I think I know what I am meant to do. The how, when, and where will in time, no doubt, present themselves as well. Perhaps I will share my insight in another post.

Share your thoughts.

Warm Regards


Related posts on my blog:  3 Rules of Life    Is Desire the Key to Destiny    Mind over Matter or Destiny>


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection