Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Fleeting, Feathers and Figments

I love poetry and I've had so much fun reading Haiku and other poetry from various blogs.
So here is more Haiku - I will eventually catch up and link up all themes in one Haiku post but for now here are a few.


Fleeting at Sensational Haiku Wednesday




      Seasons of our lives
Are fleeting moments in time;
      No Winters for souls.
















       A smile so fleeting
I could not fathom your love;
       Recalled  in silence.















Feathers, Fidelity, Figment and Fables at Poetry Picnic and how they light up our lives.
This is a site for free format poetry but I'll stick to Haiku as this is the only way I think I can write poetry and Haiku is so much fun.


   
  Feathers from angels
Falling softly from the sky;
Thrills like first snowflakes.











     Figments I dream of               
Take me to different worlds;
    The home I came from.


(a bit of poetic licence on figments)






Also linking to Promising Poets Parking Lot


Warm Regards
Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. Very effective use of the 'fleeting' prompt. i like the seasons of life idea.
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fleeting moments!! Like them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the haikus are fleeting, read so well =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello.
    Liked your Haiku.
    Thanks for sharing.

    Heaven Is You

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved all of them...My favorite...feathers from angels

    ReplyDelete
  6. @The Orange Tree - thanks for visiting my blog and thanks for hosting the linky.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection