The topic this week at GBE is The Bucket List.
I can't make up my mind if this is an easy or difficult topic ... but it is an exciting one.
So here goes - my plans, goals, dreams, ... (in no particular order)
1. Travel Adventures - this was easy to start with as I wrote a post on this sometime ago so here is my list of travel adventures
2. Take a scenic helicopter ride
3. I've always wanted to write and now that I'm blogging I guess I'll have to take that further and say ... publish a book (laughs nervously) and use earnings to help underprivileged children.
4. Work in the global humanitarian aid arena managing aid programmes.
5. Learn to hula dance in Hawaii
6. Get my full drivers license
7. Buy a brand new car
8. Share life with the man of my dreams - my soulmate life partner
9. Learn to play the keyboard
10. Learn to speak another language
11. Lose 5 kgs (11 lbs)
12. Take a photography course
13. Attend the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games
14. Attend a spiritual retreat
15. Pat a kiwi (as in the bird) and a penguin
16. See an iceberg
17. Have an etsy shop and donate all profits to organisations that support underprivileged children.
18. Climb Mt Kaukau
19. Take part in the Round the Bays 7km fun walk / run or a similar event.
20. Enjoy time with my children and my grandchildren (when they come along).
21. Visit NASA space centre, Legoland and Mini-Europe
23. Sit in a gondola
24. Buy cheese at the Alkmaar cheese market
25. Own a house in the French Riviera - ha ha I'm allowed to dream the ridiculous too. However ....
I'm sure I'll be adding a whole lot more as time goes by. But for now I think these should suffice.
So what's your bucket list?