Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Music Monday - my song


In the last few days I stumbled upon some interesting blog parties.

What a great idea. Thanks to these wonderful people who host them.




And today I stumbled upon this one


What a cool idea to share your songs and as I love music this is the perfect blog party for me.

So Monday will be Music Monday and I'm linking this post to Pinning and Singing.



Weekend Bloggy Reading   


Also linking to Weekend Bloggy Reading Link Up






But back to this post ... My Song

My favourite band of all time is The Beatles and their post on facebook today is:

The Beatles recorded "I Want to Hold Your Hand" at Abbey Road on this day in 1963. It reached Number One in the USA and UK charts. Following the success of the single they performed it on the Ed Sullivan show to an estimated 73 million viewers on February 9th 1964.
http://www.thebeatles.com/#/songs/I_Want_To_Hold_Your_Hand2 — with John Lennon and 3 others.


This is really special as today is my birthday and this is one of my favourite songs. I have now claimed it as my song!

Listening to The Beatles and their songs, takes me back to a time when life was innocent and so much fun.

This song is dedicated to a very special friend who led me to the facebook page and to another, wherever he may be xoxo.

So here it is:



Other parties I link to from my Photos are Fun blog:

  


Have an awesome day filled with songs and hope you all find some awesome parties to link to.

And everyone who has a birthday today wherever you are in the world - Happy Birthday.

Warm Regards


6 comments:

  1. Am I still in time to wish you a very Happy Birthday? I sure hope so. I hope you have had an amazing day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate. I had a lovely day and was overwhelmed by the wishes from so many people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for linking up to my Pinning & Singing party! I loved listening to this-I haven't heard it for ages.

    Hope you have a great week.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    PS Belated Birthday wishes from me too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Natasha. Such a great idea to host a party. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzy, I think it was in 1963 that Paul McCartney smiled at me, yes me, there was no-one else around but me and my friend waiting for her father to come and pick us up after a fabulous show. This was in Wales. I think I was about 16/17 at the time. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Chris. Oh how exciting to have Paul McCartney smile at you. That must've been an awesome moment. Thanks for visiting my blog and following me. Following you too. take care.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection