Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I Love Quotes - Buddha - Our Thoughts


























Today (26 October), Indians all over the world celebrate Diwali, the festival of lights.

Diwali signifies the end of a year and the beginning of a new one, the end of any darkness in our lives and the hope of bright and happy days. Hence the lighting of lamps or diyas.

Some Indian communities celebrate the day after Diwali as the New Year.

I thought this quote would be very appropriate for today. A reminder that our thoughts lead us to our destiny. We should therefore try to think of good thoughts.

When my son was little, I would watch him play this imaginary game - all kinds of different scenarios. And when he didn't like where his thoughts were going, he would stop and say "Cancel, Rewind" and begin again.

And we can use the same technique to channel our thoughts so that we think our way to where we want to go and what we want to be or do.

So on this very auspicious day of Diwali, I wish you all a very Happy Diwali and a Happy New Year.

My thoughts for all of you today are that you all have good health, peace, joy, love, abundance and prosperity in your lives.

Check out my Diwali Lights on my Photos are Fun blog.

Linking this to Inspiration Friday #38   Potpourri Party #9


Warm Regards







3 comments:

  1. hello Ms.Suzy I'm here *waving hand*..that's so true Ms.Suzy..what we think and perceive things is who we become..so thinking positively on whatever life brings you really helps ;) *hugs ms.Suzy* have a happy morning ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sie. Must try to remember the Cancel-Rewind when thoughts aren't going in the positive direction. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your thoughtful post, Suzy. Thanks for sharing at Potpourri Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection