Thursday, May 31, 2012

ABC Wednesday - Round 10 - T is for ....



Three songs from Engelbert Humperdink.
Why EH? Because I enjoy listening to his music and some of my favourite songs are sung by him.





Take my heart 
written by Gordon Mills and released in 1967.
love the lyrics and the melody.


Youtube - Take my heart


To the ends of the earth 
Written by N&J Sherman and released in 1967.
Another song I enjoy listening to.


Youtube - To the ends of the earth


Three Little words
Written by Gordon Mills and released in 1968.
One of my favourite EH songs.


Youtube - Three little words


Check out some other T entries at ABC Wednesday


Wish you all a terrific day when someone takes your heart and says those three little words and follows you to the ends of the earth.


Warm Regards
Photobucket


17 comments:

  1. Great idea for your T post. Carver, ABC-Wed. Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzy, it has been years since I have heard these songs. Talk about taking a trip down memory lane LOL. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great T songs, I miss the album covers of the day-they were pretty cool.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kulwant. I will visit your blog soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's funny, but in the day, i used to blend EH and Tom Jones in my mind; not sure why!
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very original idea for your T post!

    Have a nice WE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Francesco. Enjoy your weekend too. Ours is a long one as Monday is the queen's birthday holiday. yay!

      Delete
  7. Love these songs ! my heart is already taken since 43 years,lol !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gattina - lovely to hear that, not many have that privilege.

      Delete
  8. My dear and sweet Suzy,
    I have told you before and will tell you again...you are a true ROMANTIC (smile). Great songs and expressions of love. Thanks for sharing my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andy. If you gotta sing a song, let it be a romantic one from your heart. It's my pleasure to share these.

      Delete
  9. your engeberk must be famous, even I a non music person heard of him, and whoever in the Euro contest must be bias, since he got only 25

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He sure is Ann and he is an awesome singer. He probably doesn't fit into the mould of today's music.

      Delete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection