Sunday, April 28, 2013

UBC 28 - La Vie En Rose

Day 28

Pretty Preetilata posted an awesome post on her blog - My White Window and it was so much fun I thought I would play along and do a post as well

The rules are:


1. Put your Music Player on Shuffle Mode.
2. For each question, press the 'Next' button to get your answer.
3. You must write the name of the song no matter what it turns out to be.
4. No cheating.


So here goes ...


1. If someone says "Is this okay?", you say"

Donna - Donny Osmond

 2. What would best describe your personality?
Naina lagai ke - Asha Bhosle, Ustad Shujaat Khan  

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?

The way you look tonight – Elton John 

4. How do you feel today?

I feel the earth move – Carole King  

5. What is your life's motto?

You raise me up – Becky Taylor 

6. What do you think of your parents?


If I needed someone, (you’re the one that I’d be thinking of )– George Harrison

7. What do you think about very often?
Lead Kindly Light – from the album Ishvar Allah Tere Naam. 
Lead Thou me on
Keep Thou my feet, I do not ask to see the distant scene,
One step enough for me
 

8. What is 2+2?

I do, I do, I do, I do, I do - Abba  

9. What do you think of your best friend?
Bhaje Govinda (my foolish heart) - Krishna Das 

10. What do you think of the person you like? 

Besame Mucho – Andrea Bocelli  

11. What is your life story?

Kyon Hawa – Veer Zara – Sonu Nigam   
(Yep, life pretty much keeps me guessing!)

12. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Teddy Bear - Elvis  
(oh dear Lord!) 

13. What do you think when you see the person you like?

Love Me Tonight – Tom Jones   

14. What do your parents think of you?

A Hard Day’s Night – The Beatles 
         (He he)


15. What will you dance to on your wedding?
There’s a kind of Hush – Hermans Hermits

16. What will they play at your funeral?


Winter World of Love – Engelbert Humperdink

17.What's your biggest secret?

Your Song – Elton John.
 I don't have much, but it's the best I can do, my gift is my song and this one's for you

18. What do you think about your friends?

Blood on the Dance Floor – Michael Jackson
this made me chuckle ... 
 Susie got your number
And Susie ain't your friend
Look who took you under
With seven inches in
Blood is on the dance floor
Blood is on the knife
Susie's got your number
And Susie says its right

19. What should you post this as?

La Vie En Rose – Celine Dion
Love this song. One of the best love songs ever written.
So here is Celine Dion's version with translation 


Enjoy your day and post your answers or write a post and I'll be sure to check it out.

Warm Regards
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun!! I might have to try this sometime too! Some of the answers would be pretty funny. Awesome and fun post.

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy it was fun - and a good blob out post - my brain was working overtime with all those letters.

      Delete
  2. Oooo looks like fun! Think I'll do this as my post today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your song answers. Should try doing this soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Me - it is fun. Let me know when you do yours.

      Delete
  4. Oh this is really good. Am I going to do this sometime? Donna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, whatever that means - must try that sometime - just answer Donna to all questions asked. oh lol.

      Delete
  5. Such fun, Suzy! I may have to try this . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Martha - it was a hoot - will look forward to yours.

      Delete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection