Tuesday, December 6, 2011

GBE2 - Truth

"This above all to thine own self be true" ~ William Shakespeare

This was a favourite saying of my dad's so in honouring Shakespeare and my dad ...

The truth is that I've been completely negligent of this wonderful "your blog is great" award that was given to my blog by Kate at Mommy Growing Up

Thanks so much for the award Kate. I am so honoured to receive it.

And here it is.


To accept this award I must:
1.  Tell 7 things about myself
2.  Pass the award onto to 15 others.

So here are 7 things about myself:

1.  I love desserts
2.  I am caffeine sensitive - that means I can't have anything that has high levels of caffeine.
     (probably a good thing)
3.  Suzy was a nickname I had in school that I now use for my blogs.
4.  I love Indian, Chinese and Italian food
5.  I love puzzles particularly number and logic puzzles
6.  I would love to visit Rome again
7.  I collect trinket boxes. (my collection some of it anyway)

And if you would like to know 7 other things about me check out my post on my Photos are Fun blog.

And keeping in with the truth - I struggle to find 15 blogs as I have already awarded most of the blogs I follow other awards but I'll try and award some anyway. Here are blogs I enjoy reading in no particular order:

Word Nerd Speaks
World Heritage Site
Dawn Treader's Picture Book
MillerWrites
The Paddock
Thoughts of Beauty in the Stillness of Dawn

Please check out these blogs as they are great!

And as I start following more blogs, I'll update this list and get to the magic number of 15.

To those I've awarded, please accept this award and if you can award others, please do so, but you don't have to.


Warm Regards
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I also love desserts and puzzles. We differ in the caffeine department though, I am a coffeeaholic and not seeking treatment. I am really enjoying getting to know you Suzy! Glad you came aboard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much or the award! Oh, and I'm with you on the caffeine thing. While it seems to give most people a "wow, I'm so energetic!" feeling, for me, it's more a "wow, I think I might need to go to the emergency room" type of reaction. Caffeine makes me seriously uncomfortable (read: nutso). :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jo. It's good to be here with all of you.
    You are welcome Beth. I love the way you write. Caffeine makes me very uncomfortable too and it lasts for days. (another nutso - oh lol).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love puzzles!! And I love desserts!! Also, one day--I'd just like to make it to Rome!

    Cheers, Jenn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the award. I've put it on the list at the bottom of my blog. I might get back to the questions and passing on after Christmas, until then I have my advent calendar running on autopilot :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello.
    Thank you visiting & commenting at my blog. I also appreciate you following. I always try to return the kindness & have become your newest follower too.

    Thanks for the award. A few months ago, I was also offered this award & for my own reasons, I had to decline it. I don't think it would be fair to that person to now accept it from you, so I shall have to politely decline it again. Thank you for thinking of me. I am very touched by your sentiments.

    For ref:
    Thoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trinket boxes! I KNEW I left something out of my bucket list!

    Thanks for the award Suzy! I just did that long list of surprises a few weeks ago, but I'm sure there are a few things about me I did not include. Like that I enjoy sudoku puzzles (if I can spell it write).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Everyone
    @Jenn - hold that Roman dream and will look forward to your Roman holiday post.
    @Dawn - will look forward to your 7 snippets. your advent calendar is awesome.
    @Andy - no problem. thanks for following me.
    @Mike - will look forward to your snippets too. Wonder what "trinkets" would've been inside That bucket! Sudoku Soduku - very tricky little things.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like Indian food, too
    I want to try Korean

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Frizzy Hooker. Indian food is yum.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection