Saturday, March 9, 2019

Trust #writebravely #celebratewritetribe #suzysilation

‘I’m Writing Bravely for the Write Tribe Festival of Words – March 2019’ 

For this round I am challenging myself to writing acrostic poems.

Day 6 prompt is Trust

T - Taking the first step confidently without seeing the whole staircase

R - Release resistence and the need to know everything for whatever happens is just as it should be

U - Universe has your back and will always guide you to where you need to be

S - Swim in harmony with the flow for it knows where to go

T - The way appears as you keep moving forward


“I have come to accept the feeling of not knowing where I am going. And I have trained myself to love it. Because it is only when we are suspended in mid-air with no landing in sight, that we force our wings to unravel and alas begin our flight. And as we fly, we still may not know where we are going to. But the miracle is in the unfolding of the wings. You may not know where you're going, but you know that so long as you spread your wings, the winds will carry you.”
C. JoyBell C.



Trusting in the Universal flow is sometimes hard to do, but in the end it makes life a little bit easier.

Do you  "trust until that trust is broken" or " don't trust until it's earned"? Share your thoughts in the comments below. 


Check out some day 6 posts at The Write Tribe

My posts so far:
Forgive      Miracle      Serenity     Nurture      Influence



Warm Regards
Photobucket





Follow me on
My facebook page Suzy's Ilation
Bloglovin
Pinterest Suzy Que
Google+ Suzy Que
Instagram Suzy.Ila
YouTube Suzys Ilation

10 comments:

  1. "Taking the first step confidently without seeing the whole staircase".... that's so true. For my close circle of people, I trust until that trust is broken but once it's broken it is difficult to gain it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spreading the wings, trusting and letting go is necessary for flight.
    Well expressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pertinent to the times we live in. Trust issues are very delicate ones, once broken, gone forever. My poem today is also about that. Would love to know what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really liked this post Suzy. The first line is so pertinent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last line says it all! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very true. Taking the entire stair of steps with out seeing the first step is nothing but the wholesome trust.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice take on prompt. Liked it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dont wait till trust is broken and trust my gut instincts. liked your acrostic poem.

    https://ideasolsi65.blogspot.com/2019/03/trust.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved your definition for trust. Taking the first step does matter.

    http://natkhatz.com/health/the-best-proof-of-love-is-trust-writebravely/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I must say you have the talent to come with a fresh meaning of every alphabet.Kudos!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection