Friday, December 9, 2011

ABC Wednesday - U is for ....


This week's letter at ABC Wednesday is the letter U.

This is a tough letter to write about and I couldn't think of anything so I will be most unoriginal and post some quotes instead that begin with the letter U and ones that I think are ultra thought provoking ...




Uncertainty and mystery are energies of life. Don't let them scare you unduly, for they keep boredom at bay and spark creativity  ~ R. I. Fitzhenry


Understand a man by his deeds and words; the impressions of others lead to false judgement ~ The Talmud


Understand that the right to choose your own path is a sacred privilege. Use it. Dwell in possibility ~ Oprah Winfrey


Use missteps as stepping stones to deeper understanding and greater achievement ~ Susan S.Taylor


Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
~

Wishing you a useful, unique, unbelievable and unreal day when unimaginable and unexpected dreams come true and where understanding and unending joy prevail.

Also check out my U post on my other blog Photos are Fun.


Ultra Warm Regards
Photobucket

Also linking to:



7 comments:

  1. As one that loves quotes; I LOVE this!!! Thanks for taking the time to find and share them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks LeAnn - I love quotes too
    Thanks Rajesh - your post on the U theme was great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello.
    Very apt quotes I'd say.
    Thanks for researching & sharing. I appreciate the visit too.

    For ref:
    Under Your Spell

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seemed to UNDERSTAND the prompt just fine.

    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Andy - I love quotes.
    Thanks Yogi - Glad you liked my post.
    Thanks Roger - whew, glad I understood!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection