Sunday, July 15, 2018

Character Traits ... #vlog #chaiwithsuzy #SuzysIlation #FridayReflections

I was a chubby, timid and shy child. At school I was quiet and academic and I was teased a lot. In some ways it undermined my confidence.

It takes a lot for me to take that first step into new waters. Probably at the back of my mind is the fear of being ridiculed. So when I decided to start vlogging it wasn't an overnight thing. It took months for me to take that leap of faith.

But now that I've done it, I'm truly enjoying it.

Courage is the ability to take a step without worrying about the outcome. So for those who are interested in vlogging, but are afraid to take the first step, just do it.

And now grab a cuppa and join me today on a glimpse of a little sand and surf.



 on my youtube channel:  https://youtu.be/1e7h8PWiLpE 


Sadly we didn't see Matariki the whale but there are a lot of youtube videos that you can check out. Matariki put up a spectacular show for those lucky enough to see him - displaying all whale character traits. Matariki got his name from the Maori New Year (Matariki) as his arrival coincided with that.

My friend and I went out on two different days but didn't get to see him. I guess we were not meant to. But I hope he will return or send his friends into the beautiful waters of Wellington.

I hope you enjoyed today's video. I will post some more scenic footage in the next few weeks.

Until then, have an awesome week.

Written for:
#FridayReflections hosted by Everyday Gyaan and Kohl Eyed Me
#LifeThisWeek

Linking to:
#openslather
Lovin'Life
Our World Tuesday
#MondayMusings
WATW Wednesday Around The World


Warm Regards
Photobucket





Follow me on
My facebook page Suzy's Ilation
Bloglovin
Pinterest Suzy Que
Google+ Suzy Que
Instagram Suzy.Ila
YouTube Suzy Que

20 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had the courage to start vlogging. I enjoy watching them and I find them so enjoyable to make.
    It's a shame you missed Matariki, but there was still some beautiful things to see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becky. I am also enjoying the vlogging experience. I watch your vlogs too.

      Delete
  2. It's so wonderful to these beautiful glimpses of New Zealand. Loved the music you have added. Sounds like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to see your vlogs, Suzy. You're giving me courage to launch my own too.
    Such a beautiful coast line!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Corinne Will look forward to yours.

      Delete
  4. Such a beautiful video, Suzy! Thank you for sharing your voice and your vision.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great video and I like how you are sharing what you see and do via this medium. Whales! We usually see them off the coast near where we live now..not this year (yet)
    Thank you for linking up for #lifethisweek 29/52. Next week's optional prompt is Share Your Snaps. Denyse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Denyse. Oh how wonderful to see the whales. I'm hoping another will come into our harbour soon. Will join in to your lovely linky.

      Delete
  6. Great vlog! And I love chai so, I actually had a chai with you right now as I watched. #teamlovinlife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leanne. Aha another chai lover. Glad you grabbed your cuppa and watched

      Delete
  7. Loving your vlogs, Suzy! It is such a beautiful coastline...I've never done whale watching and it is definitely on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Esha. Glad you are enjoying my vlogs.

      Delete
  8. If it doesn't scare you, it won't change you. I totally agree that with courage we can open up so many things :)
    That was a beautiful video and very professionally done too. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Parul. Glad you liked my video. As they say, fortune favours the bold.

      Delete
  9. Thanks Ashwini for your very nice comment. I hope you do get to see some whales.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's the first step that's difficult, always. But once it's been taken, we realize that all our fears and misgivings were so unfounded. Glad you took the plunge and are enjoying vlogging. Hope you get to see Matariki next time. Thanks for giving us a glimpse of your lovely country!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection