Thursday, January 5, 2012

ABC Wednesday Y is for ....

You've got mail  - my favourite movie

Your song by Elton John - one of my favourite songs.

Yes Minister and Yes Prime Minister - TV shows I've enjoyed watching

Yellowstone National Park - a place I want to visit.

Yonkers - a place I've visited many times.

Yangtse Kiang -  a river I would like to see.

Yul Brynner - an actor whose movies I enjoyed watching in particular The King and I  and The Magnificent Seven

Yoghurt cucumber raita - a food I love eating - yum

Yak - an animal I would like to see.

Yellow - a colour I think is very cheerful

Yoga - a practice I endeavour to do daily

Yeehaa - my Y post is done.



Wishing you all a Yin-Yang (balanced) day





Warm Regards
Photobucket




3 comments:

  1. Very cleverly done!

    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - all good ones

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neato!! My favorite Yul Brenner movie is still Westworld! HUGZZZ!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection