Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Nice Surprises #WOTY #MicroblogMonday #MondayMusings

Usually by the end of the year a word just pops into my head that I take as my word for the next year.

No such luck this time. I tossed up many words but they did not resonate.

Then while reading a post and commenting, the words Nice Surprises popped in. So this year instead of a word I am going for a phrase.

Nice Surprises has a positive ring to it and a bit of mystery too.  I didn't want to put any boundaries to my word as I know words are powerful. My word for 2017 Andante certainly proved to be true. My blogging was at Andante pace and I regret that. But Nice Surprises feels open and boundless.

So I am looking forward to the Nice Surprises coming my way and hope that you will have some Nice Surprises too.

our Christmas surprises


If you've chosen a word or phrase, please share in the comments below. Or if you have written a post, leave your link in the comment and I'll drop by read yours.

On a side note I've been decluttering. And I hope that when I donate to the Salvation Army, someone else will get a Nice Surprise too.  Check out my decluttering post on my photo blog.

Have a wonderful week.

Written for:
#MondayMusings
#MicroblogMonday
#OpenSlather

Warm Regards
Photobucket




Follow me on
My facebook page Suzy's Ilation
Bloglovin
Pinterest Suzy Que
Google+ Suzy Que
Instagram Suzy.Ila

15 comments:

  1. This sure seems like a wonderful WOTY for 2018, I hope you get many nice surprises which make your year worthwhile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Akshata. Have had a few nice ones in January already.

      Delete
  2. Nice Surprises sounds very good. Full of promise and great things to come, unexpectedly :) Loved your post on decluttering. To many more surprises to come...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sulekkha. I have a lot more decluttering to do.

      Delete
  3. "Nice Surprises", a good phrase to waft along the days of the year ahead. There is a subtle hint of positivity in it. Wish you a great year ahead Suzy... all full of "nice surprises".
    I have figured out a word for me as well, to guide me for the rest of the year. You can read about it at
    https://canvaswithrainbow.com/dear-zindagi-woty-2018/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anagha. Thanks for sharing your woty post. Wishing you a year that's just right.

      Delete
  4. MY WOTY is CALM and I'm consciously remembering it each day. I has made my life more stressful so I know a WOTY does provide a focus. I hope 2018 brings you nice surprises....Please do let me know if you get my comments because I always comment and never get a response

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bellybytes. Calm is a very good word. I hope your year is calm and peaceful.

      Delete
  5. I love your phrase for it has the lement of unexpectedness and thats what we should strive to look for in our life. It keeps us alive and looking forward. Wish this year is bountiful for you Suzy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shalz. You got it right that's exactly what I was thinking.

      Delete
  6. I like that phrase and it sure rings that happy bell. Wishing you a year full of happy surprises, Suzy! And yes, may you write more and smile more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Parul. I wanted a happy positive word with an element of unknown just to see how things unfold and to always be on the lookout for a nice surprise.

      Delete
  7. I was having trouble thinking about a word too. But I read a lot posts like this early in the year and it gave me some inspiration. I chose 'connected'. I want to be more connected to family, community and more importantly myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alicia. It's a great word for bloggers. Wishing you many nice connections and at least some of them being nice surprises :)

      Delete
  8. I love Nice Surprises. Loved your Christmas surprise too, Suzy. I wish you plenty of Nice surprises this year. ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection