Tuesday, September 8, 2015

#SeptemberChallenge - #Opportunity

Postcards from around the world for the #SeptemberChallenge.
Hosted by Everyday Gyaan

Greetings from my home again.

I thought I would go back to my postcards from around the world today, but another thought presented itself and I hope that it will inspire at least one person.

Today I gave a reference check for someone for a job and just this morning I was thinking about which recruitment agent I should contact as I am also on the lookout for a new role.

Just before the recruitment agent said goodbye a thought suddenly entered my mind - perhaps this was the answer to the question I posed this morning. And so I had a chat and sent off my CV. Will this be fruitful? I don't know but I live in hope and have the faith,

When an opportunity presents itself, cease it with both hands.

You never know where it may lead.

  

Warm Regards
Photobucket




Follow me on
My facebook page Suzy's Ilation
Bloglovin
Pinterest Suzy Que
Google+ Suzy Que


4 comments:

  1. Good luck Suzy! Hope this opportunity comes to fruition. Beautiful photo by the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Suzy. Taking a chance is good for our soul! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you, Suzy. Taking a chance is good for our soul! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taking a chance is good for one's soul! Good luck, Suzy.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection