The A to Z Challenge is great fun. Hard work but great fun. This year I was a little better organised than the 2 years before even though my theme was not an easy one. And thank goodness for the Sunday "holiday" that allowed me to do some catching up on reading and writing.
What I enjoyed most was:
- the camaraderie between bloggers
- discovering some new blogs
- writing posts consisting of poetry and prose
- writing on my "love is in the air" theme - my interpretation of the Ramayana one of the great epics of India
- participating in the Blog-A-Rhythm theme
- that I was unable to visit some more new blogs
- that I was unable to reply to comments left on my posts
- that my visits to some blogs dwindled towards the end
What worked well for me:
- joining blogging groups on facebook - the daily linkups were very handy in keeping track of blogs
- picking some new bloggers and visiting as many of their posts as I could
- writing on a theme
- scheduling posts early - a lot of them anyway.
- keeping posts short but not too short that they lose context
Thanks to everyone who dropped by my posts and encouraged and supported me through this challenge. Thanks to Arlee Bird who is the mastermind behind this challenge.
Some of the blogs I enjoyed:
- Sundari Venkatraman's stories from Indian mythology
- Rajlakshmi's yoga series
- Susan's dream series
- Lisa's Florida series
- Shalini's 26 hours to her wedding
- Cat's Poems for each letter of the alphabet
Love was in the air and I hope those who dropped by my posts enjoyed My Ramayana from A to Z.
Will look forward to the A to Z 2016.
Links to all my Ramayana posts
Follow me on
My facebook page Suzy's Ilation
Pinterest Suzy Que
Google+ Suzy Que