Friday, July 27, 2012

UBC 24 - What I Stand For

Post 24 for the Ultimate Blogging Challenge is Blogging For Fun's prompt "What do you stand for?"


I'm going to interpret that as my beliefs and paint a picture through some quotes that I love ...


Go with the flow, be Zen and let it go ~ mine 

There are more things in Heaven and Earth Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy ~ William Shakespeare

When you want something, all the Universe conspires in helping you achieve it ~ Paulo Coelho


Some Dan Millman quotes: 

Life has three rules: Paradox, Humour, and Change
- Paradox:  Life is a mystery, don't wast time trying to figure it out
- Humour:  Keep a sense of humour, especially about yourself. It is a strength beyond all measure
- Change:   Know that nothing ever stays the same

The time is now, the place is here. Stay in the present. You can do nothing to change the past, and the future will never come exactly as you plan or hope for.

Life comforts the disturbed and disturbs the comfortable. Sometimes, out of nowhere, Spirit lands a left hook that really shakes us up; we get slammed into the ropes, knocked to the canvas. Hard times provide opportunities that don’t come around when life is comfortable.


And some tweets I have collected that I thought were worth considering.

 Every season has a reason. Trust in the Divine order of your journey

 Enjoy life’s detours, they often provide life’s greatest memories

 When I let go of what’s not to be, I clear a path for good stuff to find me

 Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.


I also believe in karma, the law of attraction and that life balances itself out - we experience ups and downs and that having a positive attitude in difficult times, makes the journey of life a little bit easier.


Have a happy, easy day.


Warm Regards
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. As a total quote junkie, I really appreciate this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quotes! I especially like the 3 rules of life....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Darlene. Yes, I think they are good rules to live by.

      Delete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection