Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday - 17 November - Quotes


There are some weeks when despair starts to take over and we need to reach out or within to turn us back to positive thoughts and energies.

So this week I am grateful for all the things that lift me up when I am down:

I love quotes and I always find that the quotes I need to most hear show up - on facebook, through tweets, through blogs. And this week I needed to hear about the journey of life.I am thankful for all the quotes that appeared that were answers to questions. So here they are:

     "Every season has a reason. Trust in the Divine order of your journey"
     "Enjoy life's detours. They often provide life's greatest memories"
     "When I let go of what's not meant to be, I clear a path for good stuff to find me"
     "Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step"

There are many people who appear in your life who support you and inspire you and then there are those that take that a step further and work with you - the people who actually "do", who make it happen. They are the ones I call truly helpful and I am so thankful for them. Two such wonderful people have stepped into my path this week. I am truly thankful for them.

And when I am stressed or anxious, yoga breathing helps me calm down and relax. So thankful for yoga breathing.

Have an inspiring, Zen and helpful day.

Warm Regards
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. i love me a good quote... especially when it comes just at the right moment... when you need it most! happy thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skilful mental states are preceded by mind, led by mind, and
    made up of mind. If one speaks or acts with a pure mind happiness
    follows him like his shadow.

    (from Dhammapada)

    Just wanted to leave you a quote. Thanks for calling at my page.
    Harry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Julia and Harry
    @Harry - nice quote, if only we could be in happy states all the time, but then we wouldn't be human.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection