Friday, November 11, 2011

Thankful Thursday - 10 November













First and foremost I am so thankful to Carla Taking Back My Life for giving me this award. I am so blown away. I enjoy Carla's journey and she is truly taking back her life. Thanks so much Carla for this lovely award.

Over the last few days I have found so many linky or blog parties or memes or whatever they're called. It is amazing how many hits my blogs have had since I've started linking in. So thanks to these wonderful people who allow me to share my blogs on their blogs. It also connects me up to so many other blogs that I would not have otherwise found. Some amazing stuff on the web.

Check out the blog parties I link to from this blog here  and from my Photos are Fun blog here

I am also participating in the November NaBloPoMo Challenge via my Photos are Fun blog. So thanks to them to for allowing us to showcase our blogs.

I love reading blogs, so please post a link to your blog via comments so I can drop by and have a look.

Enjoy your day.

Warm Regards
Photobucket

Linking to Thankful Thursday


2 comments:

  1. congrats on your blog award! and am thankful that you linked up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog and for hosting.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection