Friday, October 28, 2011

Thankful Thursday - 27 October



I've spent a lot of time catching up with friends in the last week. I love this quote from Oprah "Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down". Amazing how many friends you have when you're riding the limo and how quickly they disappear when the bus comes along. So thankful for these lovely friends that take the bus with me.

Good health is something we take for granted until something happens. Had a bit of a scare last week with my eye and I'm so relieved that all is well. So thankful for good health.

My kids are my strength and joy. Whenever I'm down they lift my spirits and cheer me up. A hug is enough to brighten my day. So thankful and blessed to have such lovely kids.

The last 2 days I've been up and down. Just felt like I'd hit a wall and this afternoon I prayed for guidance. The Universe replied via so many nice blog posts. All providing the message (in different ways) to feel the fear but do it anyway, to have the faith and jump, visualise the life you want and know that it is yours. So thankful that the answers always come.

Wish you all good health, good friends, loving kids (for those who have them or wish for them), and answers to prayers.

Warm Regards





Linking to Black Tag Diaries Thankful Thursday




2 comments:

  1. i'm learning good friends are truly a blessing... and often hard to come by. thanks so much for linking up this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog and for hosting the Thankful Thursdays.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection