Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thankful Thursday - 13 October





Usually towards the end of the year, the job market dries up and with the elections coming up in November, the biggest industry here - the Government is starting to put projects on hold. But I am ever so grateful that so many agencies have called with potential jobs. Crossing fingers that one of them will come through for me.

It's such a thrill to have a world cup sporting event held in your country. The Rugby World Cup is underway in New Zealand. So grateful to get a chance to be part of it. The semi finals are on Sunday - New Zealand vs Australia. Go New Zealand. It will be an even bigger thrill watching NZ play in the finals. So excited.

After my dad passed away about 1.5 years ago, each time a relative lands into hospital I get quite anxious. So glad my uncle recovered quickly.

Wishing you all a day of marvellous opportunities and good health.

linking this post to Black tag diaries Thankful Thursday

Warm Regards


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection