Sunday, October 9, 2011

Seven Snippets for Sunday

Thought I would change the format of my "Snapshot of my Week" and instead list 7 things that I did during the fortnight.

Sometimes less is more so keeping the list as short and simple as I can. Here are my seven things in the last fortnight (in no particular order):

1.  Watched the quarter final games in the Rugby World Cup 

2.  Had lunch on my own at Gloria Jeans (something I've been wanting to do for a long time)

3.  Started reading my new book "Steering by Starlight" by Martha Beck

4.  Went for 3 interviews with Recruitment Agencies

5.  Had lunch with 2 friends - catching up after months

6.  Had Yum Cha lunch with my mother

7.  Went shopping to buy a birthday gift for my mother and my kids.

Have an awesome Sunday and please share your "Sevens" too.

Warm Regards



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection