Monday, October 31, 2011

Music Monday - Spanish Eyes


    What is your favourite song?
    This is a hard question to answer as we all have many
     favourite songs.
     But if you had to pick only one, which one would it be?


I've thought long and hard about this and the song that always comes to me is ... Spanish Eyes.

I think I have a karmic or spiritual connection to this song. Listening to this song, takes me to a
different world.

There are so many versions of this song, but I think Engelbert Humperdink's version is probably
the one I like best.

So here it is ... Spanish Eyes by Engelbert Humperdink.




And if you like instrumental music, check out Andre Rieu's version.
I love this version too as it is so soothing. And when I'm in a quiet mood,
this is the version I listen to.




Have an awesome day ... one that takes you to a magical different world.

Linking this to:













Warm Regards






Lyrics
Blue Spanish eyes teardrops are falling from your Spanish eyes
Please please don't cry, this is just adios and not good-bye
Soon I'll return, bringing you all the love your heart can hold
Please say "Si Si" say you and your Spanish eyes will wait for me

Blue Spanish Eyes, prettiest eyes in all of Mexico
Blue Spanish Eyes, please smile for me once more before I go
Soon I'll return, bringing you all the love your heart can hold
Please say "Si Si" say you and your Spanish eyes will wait for me
Say you and your Spanish eyes will wait for me


6 comments:

  1. Hi Suzy, I love this song also. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, however, when I tried to go to the link you sent for your kind award, it wouldn't work. Perhaps you could send it to me in an email at anna.mullins@live.com.
    Love Your Blog!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Suzy, you have brought back some childhood memories with this one!
    I used to take Ballroom dancing lessons; my dad and I used to dance the Square Tango to this.
    Happy Days :)
    Kate W xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice music Ms.Suzy..I have always loved the songs of Jim Brickman..the lyrics of his songs always touches my heart..visiting you Ms.Suzy have a happy day ahead of you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzy...
    I too enjoy your blog! I have given you a lovely blog award.

    Enjoy!!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Anna. your blog is awesome.
    Wow Kate, I would love to learn the tango. Spanish Eyes would be great for that.
    Thanks Sie.
    Thanks so much Carla for the award. Will post something on that soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yes Engelbert. Who can forget those songs of the 60's and 70's?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection