Saturday, October 15, 2011

Be Inspired by Steve Jobs and Oprah



RIP Steve Jobs. His death and life are probably the most talked and reported subject in the last few days and there have been so many blogs written about him.

I came across one that had a link to his 2005 Stanford Commencement Address. And like everyone else I listened to it.  And then I noticed the link to the 2008 Commencement Address by Oprah Winfrey which also showed up at the conclusion of Steve Job's address.

Both addresses are so inspiring but I think Oprah's address touched my soul a little bit more. Probably because Steve Jobs address was more career focussed, Oprah's more on the humanitarian side.

But the sum total of both their addresses covers a wide spectrum and I took bits from both that I will draw on now and in the future.

So here are the links:
Oprah Winfrey - 2008 Stanford Commencement Address
Steve Jobs - 2005 Stanford Commencement Address

Be inspired.

Warm Regards


4 comments:

  1. It's great when you find a video that you find inspiring, or can really learn from. I think that 'inspiration' is one of the best things about the internet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is Kat. The internet is one of the great inventions of our time I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Suzy for dropping by and for the sweet comments...!!! Do try that out at your diwali decor... I would love to see it ... !! Also, don't forget to link your festival posts to the blog party (http://liventhingsup.blogspot.com/2011/10/itz-festival-time-2011.html) at my blog ;-) ;-) ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emreen, will definitely link my Diwali posts. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection