Wednesday, October 19, 2011

3 words that inspire




Let it be
Staying on The Beatles theme today (see my post from yesterday Music Monday - my song), Let it Be was a song that was written and sung by them.

This is a song that constantly inspires me and helps me move on in difficult times.

This song has a spiritual meaning for me as strangely enough it plays whenever I really need to
 "let it be".

Some years ago an incident took place at work that made me quite upset. I had a fantastic manager who dealt  with it very promptly and that evening as I made my way home, a busker at the railway station was singing Let it Be! Brought a smile to my face - it was so apt.

Another incident took place quite recently. My project was going live and my team was having trouble installing the application. After spending a whole day trying to work it out, we decided to sleep on it. The next morning I woke up to the sound of music and this song - Let it Be - just what I needed to hear. We got the answers that day and managed to install it all successfully. (see lyrics below and this will make sense).

Let it be -
*  when you need the answers, ask the Universe and then let it be - the answer will come
*  when you need to let go of something or someone, let it be - something better will come along.
    sometimes, letting go is the most loving thing you can do for someone (see my related post below)
*  when something you long for isn't happening, let it be - it or something better will happen,
    the time may not be right for it just now and maybe there are some things you still need to learn
*  when someone hurts you or wrongs you, let it be - forgive yourself and move on
    (see my related post below)
*  when things aren't going well for you, let it be - know that when the time is right, all good things
    will come to you.

Hope today is the day you get all the answers and receive what you ask for.

Related posts:
Letting Go - Appreciate Life
Who do you need to forgive
Music Monday - my song

Linking this post to Inspiration Friday no 37



















Warm Regards




Lyrics
When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.

Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.

And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree,
there will be an answer, let it be.
For though they may be parted there is still a chance that they will see,
there will be an answer. let it be.

Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be

Whisper words of wisdom, let it be

And when the night is cloudy, there is still a light, that shines on me,
shine until tomorrow, let it be.
I wake up to the sound of music, mother Mary comes to me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.

Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be
There will be an answer, let it be
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be
There will be an answer, let it be
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be

Link to Youtube Let it be




6 comments:

  1. I love that song!!! We play the Beatles in the car all the time. Even my 3 year old knows this song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. The Beatles are my favourite band. They wrote and sang some awesome songs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Ms.Suzy..I was smiling reading your post..soon I will have an announcement on my site..all of my stories are on my site but I will lay down the summary of my life when the court decision comes-an answered prayer for me and my kids..and your right Let It be..and as what happened to me..someone is worth more and better things will happen..just let it be..I have been into so much brutal pain but God indeed rewarded me now..maybe because I just let things be and followed His will in my life :)..loved your post Ms.Suzy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sie. Look forward to your announcement. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a good view on life, thank you for sharing, it is wonderful. Blessings to you,
    Caine Das

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Caine Das for your kind words and blessings. I am humbled.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection