Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thankful Thursday - 29 September

So many good things have happened this week.

My inner spirit soars and I am so grateful to all my kindred spirits.

My series Paint Write and Be Grateful (PWG) focussed on the month's grateful events, thoughts etc, But I think I need to do that more often so I am starting a new series Thankful Thursday that uses the same theme as my PWG series.

I will post my Thankful Thursdays each fortnight so I can continue with my Thursday Thoughts every other fortnight.

So here is the first one in my new series.



I am so thrilled today that another one of my posts got featured in HerFuture's Blogs we Dig. 
Check them out at My featured blogs

The weather here is so awesome today. The sun is shining, not a cloud in the sky and no wind. And anyone who lives here will know that no wind is rare! As we say down here ... It's a cracker.

So have a sun-shiney, spirit-soaring day.

Warm Regards


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection